PHOTOS: Meet Kellee Moran, the plus size model who is a 'heart breaker'

Share:
The 20 year old has shared several posts explaining that for a long time she suffered because at school she was called fat and ugly



BY:    AGENCY REFORM
           30 JANUARY 2018

Kellee Moran went from being the chubby girl who was bullied at school, to being a heartbreaker.

And is that the now curvy model has thousands of followers in their social networks, who have become the object of their desire, however in the life of this brunette things were not always like that.

The 20-year-old has shared several posts in which she explains that she suffered for a long time because at school she was called fat and ugly, so she grew up traumatized.


Although it was a very complicated stage in her life, Kellee managed to get ahead and start a career in modeling for larger sizes.

"I am proud of myself. There is a fire inside of me and I love what he does with me, "he commented next to a photo where he wears a white bikini.


Now, apart from being recognized on the catwalks, she wants to bring a message of respect and love to her followers, knowing that there are many girls who are currently experiencing what she experienced as a teenager.

Of course the trolls and haters do not lack in the account of Moran, but she knows very well how to put a "stand still".

In most of her postcards, Kelle comes out with small outfits that show her defects, tummy or cellulitis, of which she is not ashamed.


SO I SAID IT
"When someone comments 'Thank God, he uploaded a picture where you can not see the belly', because I upload a full-length photo." Kellee Moran, model.



Yawl this is one of my favorite beats. I had to do it! Video courtesy.
I do NOT own any rights to this song! 


Loading...